Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My favorite tv show...

There are many different types of blogs. They are used to help people express their feelings or interests. They can somewhat be like an "online diary". There are a variety of different categories people blog about, they pretty much can be used for talking about anything.

I first learned about blogs because my cousin is really big into them. She's been blogging for a couple years now. She first started when she went on a Mission's trip to China and it was a way for us to communicate with her and keep updated on the events and activities she was doing while away. Her blog was really the only blog I was familiar with prior to searching around on the internet for blogs related to my favorite things.



After looking at a couple of different blogs, I would have to say my favorites dealt with fashion, New York City, Broadway, television, and movies. I really enjoyed reading the blogs relating to my favorite television shows, for example So You Think You Can Dance. I loved how it broke down each episode and critiqued how each of the dancers did. It's fun seeing peoples different opinions on whether or not they thought a dancer did good or bad. I love the variety of dance styles that are shown throughout the show and I'm super bummed I have to wait until next summer to watch it again, since it's only a summer run show. I would have to say my favorite couple this season was Neil and Lauren. The following video was probably my favorite dance that was performed. I can only wish I was as good as they are but inevitably without practicing or experience, I guess just watching the show will have to do for now.







No comments: