Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog Extravaganza

Blogs are out there for anything and everything. I decided to find out how many of my interests I could find a blog for. As I expected, there were a plethora of different ones for each interest, created by people with similar interests. Posted below are links to a few...



Star Wars



Movie Blog



Skiing



Some sites like Blog Catalog make it easy by providing users a "blog search engine."



Blogs display information in unique ways, such as photos, videos and stories. The thing you get with movie blogs that you don't with regular websites is unofficial information (rumors / spoilers) and a fan's perspective. The writing is more informal and often a compilation of many different sources. Just to prove I can, I'll add a photo to this post.



Click on the photo for a surprise!

No comments: