Tuesday, September 18, 2007

First Blog Assignment.



This is my first blog and I really have no idea what I am doing, but here it goes.

*Look its me with straight hair*--->

With the help of wikipedia, I learned that blogging has been around for a long time. I found out that in the early 90s people were already blogging. How exciting is that. I had no idea that they were around then, and it turns out the idea for blogs was though of even before the 90's. Also, I always thought that blogs were just a diary like thing for people to write down their thoughts and share with others. It turns out it can be so much more then that. There are blogs about food, pets, politics, and even people at Bethel that are in the same class (I know shocking right).

Something that is a little creepy about blogging are the amount of stalkers you can get from it. When reading through wikipedia I saw there was a "Consequences" section. People are literally attacked or stalked because of the information that they put in their blogs. There are some weird people in this world.

Click here to find out where I got my information.

Go Here to listen to some amazing music by Mainstay and get ready for their CD release show 9.25.07.

No comments: