Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Searching Wikipedia I discovered that a blog is website that includes commentary from a group of people. There are many different topics people blog about, such as sports, business, politics, news, food, and much more. I didn't really know what to talk about in this blog. As I searched the Internet about blogging I came across certain benefits of blogging. Most benefits I found related to business. Some of these benefits include meeting new people and starting a community where one's expertise can be shared. Blogging is easier to do than creating a website, and it also costs less. I found this information in an article written by Darell Zahorsky. Other benefits of blogging, that doesn't directly relate to business, includes mentoring, education, self promotion, education, and the lists goes on. I wanted to add a movie but I didn't think I could find one on this topic. So I thought I would add a movie of a guitar player named Eric Mongrain. He plays his acoustic guitar like a piano and it is amazing.

No comments: